Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Adventures

 Welcome to my blog, Yarndoll: Vintage Style.  I recently began to explore the world of sewing/knitting/crocheting/needleworking blogs and discovered there is a large community of people with similar interests in vintage knitting, sewing and exploring the past.  With the help of  12 year old Olivia, my "webmaster". I hope to share current projects, get to know other bloggers and create an interesting, colorful place to share ways to create a simple, cozy home and possibly a new wardrobe

To start my adventure, I have joined the Sewing for Victory sew-a-long.  Since it has been awhile since I have had the sewing machine out, I will start with a simple 1940s style blouse and if all goes well, possibly a skirt.  
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment